The golf range finder is an innovation like no other and this statement can be attested by any golfer around. The best golf range finder is an all in one product that can assist a golfer in every possible way and even removes the need for a caddie if the golf range finder comes with the slope feature.
A product that is so important and plays so many roles is needed to be taken care of, given the fact that it is a little delicate. It is the job of the golfer to realise this and to take proper measures to make sure that the golf range finder is in top notch health.
But we have taken it upon ourselves to help you with it and provide you with some good tricks and tips to make things easier for you.
Tips to keep the body in good shape:
- You need to remember that you keep the range finder in a place which is not uneven. The reason for this simple, it is done to make sure that the body of the product is not damaged due to a sudden fall.
- You have to understand that you will take this product outside on a golf course which has sand in the bunkers and there is bound to be some dirt and moisture in the air. You have to prepare for every possibility, including the possibility of rain and sandstorms which can invariably end up depositing sand and water in the range finder. You need to make sure that you clean it immediately after a game with a dry clean cloth so that these impurities don’t damage the product.
- You need to prevent yourself from banging the range finder against any surface that is hard and can cause damage to the body.
- Proper and regular maintenance of the body is very important and this is the reason why you should clean the entire body of the range finder regularly. Use dry and soft cloth for this purpose and remember never to use any chemical agents as they might cause discoloration of the product and erosion of the rubber present in the body of the range finder.
Tips to keep the batteries healthy:
- Make sure that you insert the batteries properly to maintain the correct positioning of the poles.
- Remember that you should never, under any circumstance, short circuit the battery chamber terminals as that can be catastrophic to both the product and batteries.
- In the event that you are not going to use the product for a long period of time make sure that you remove the batteries so that no chemical is deposited in the battery terminals.
- You have to take care of the fact that the batteries are kept in the places with favourable temperatures so that they are subjected to drastic temperatures.
To make sure that the body and the batteries of the product are in perfect shape at all times these are some of the things that you can follow.